Gameplay rules will be provided at the event.
General Event Rules
- Participants must be 14 or older. Participants below the age of 18 will need a parent or legal guardian to register.
- No alcohol or smoking in the event area.
- No pets or animals.
- Admission to the event grants Lawrence vs. Zombies staff the permission to photograph or record you and grants the use of such images or footage for promotional purposes.
- No soliciting without the express permission of Lawrence vs. Zombies. To obtain permission, please contact us.
Nerf Gun Rules (Participant Owned and Rentals)
- Nerf guns are the only allowed weapon for gameplay.
- Only guns that are compatible with the Elite Dart and Mega Dart will be allowed for play. Guns designed for the Micro Darts, Streamline Darts, Whistler Darts should be compatible with the Elite Dart and are okay.
- Modified Nerf guns are not allowed, with the exception of those modified for purely cosmetic purposes. Cosmetic changes to firearms must not be sharp our otherwise dangerous. Lawrence vs. Zombies reserves the right to refuse any participant-provided weapon.
- Lawrence vs. Zombies assumes no responsibility for loss or damage of participant-owned items, this includes but is not limited to Nerf guns and Nerf darts.
- No discharging of Nerf guns while out of game or in the lobby.
- No weapons or weapon-like items, with the exception of Nerf guns, will be allowed at the event. This means no blades, airsoft guns, and firearms.
- All props and cosplay items must not be hazardous or disruptive.